We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Summer Art Director / Web Designer Intern
Are you a college student looking for a Summer Internship?
Cummings Creative Group is hiring a Summer Art Director /Web Designer Intern. The AD/WD is a creative thinker who can concept and execute a broad range of visual approaches. From a conceptual side, they have an understanding of typography, color theory, layout & design and brand identity – all of which aid in the creation of a brand identity. From a technical side, they have a cursory understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, a knowledge of responsive web design, basic understanding of HTML and CSS, and a passion for learning emerging technologies used for print and digital design.
The AD/WD is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact in multiple mediums including, but not limited to: websites, digital landscapes (banners, social media, etc.), direct mail and print, editorial layout & design, posters, product packaging, Powerpoint or Google presentations, corporate communications and corporate identity.
Hours: 24 - 40 hours per week on site.
Digital Sales Manager
CCG is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to identify potential leads and nurture from the prospect phase into clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing and be capable of illustrating how businesses of all sizes can utilize it to reach their target audience.
Founded in 1991, CCG delivers and executes multi-channel marketing strategies for companies all over the southeast. Whether it’s creating commercials, digital marketing, offline marketing, or rebranding, CCG has a team focused on results.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities Include:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to be a self-manager.
- Not being afraid to cold-call.
- Drive results and meet agreed upon new business goals.
- Coordinating with our Digital Marketing Director and Sr. Creative Director to create strategy and budget recommendations for proposals.
- Must have a proven track record of success in digital sales.
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing sales, including digital.
- Experience building and customizing sales material to fit a prospect’s needs.