Digital Marketing Manager
CCG is expanding its team! We are looking for an experienced digital marketer for the role of Digital Marketing Manager to help our clients achieve continued success and growth.
CCG is a full-service marketing agency with clients across B2B, B2C, health, financial services, and more. We pride ourselves in delivering custom recommendations to help clients reach their goals, so a strong understanding of different digital marketing channels and an always learning mindset are essential.
Did we mention that CCG made the Inc. 5000 list? We’re one of the fastest growing businesses in the country!
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities, including ongoing analysis and optimizations based on campaign goals.
- Campaign research, planning, and setup across Google, Facebook, and other digital platforms.
- Keyword research, competitor analysis, and ad copy development.
- Provide tactic recommendations based on unique client goals and audiences.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, news, and platforms.
- Working with the Account Management team to ensure strategy alignment.
- Communicating directly with clients via email, phone, and in-person.
- Compiling monthly dashboards and writing performance insights.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience at an agency or in-house.
- Strong understanding of Google Ads and Analytics.
- Facebook Ads experience.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus, but not required.
- Project management skills and keeping projects on track.
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks to set appropriate timelines.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Not afraid to ask questions nor ask for help.
- Attention to detail to ensure client brand guidelines are followed.
- Have an always learning and improving mindset.
- Birmingham, AL location is preferred.
- Vacation and PTO
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance