Marketing Account Executive
Cummings Creative Group is looking for a new Marketing Account Executive! This person will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of various client projects while ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The ideal candidate must fully understand each client’s needs and goals as well as be a motivated self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure client relationships are maintained and managed in a positive way.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing client relationships by building rapport, providing customer service, managing daily requests, and overseeing client projects. Additionally, this person will ensure that all new client onboarding procedures and documentation are completed. This person will be accountable for learning the client’s internal systems plus provide value by testing/reviewing all deliverables/proofs to the client.
- Project management of all client’s executional items/advertising program including media purchases and coordination, order entry, creative instructions, facilitating proofs and edits, facilitating vendor quotes and proofreading client materials (e-mails, notes, project documentation, advertising/media materials, etc.).
- Serving as Account Executive for clients and the organization by managing the execution of projects and solutions. Communicate, create, and complete all project documentation including execution within organizational systems and programs. Create, monitor, and maintain deadlines as well as budgets.
- Ownership of the billing process for each client. This includes managing budgets, accounting for revenue, monitoring client costs, internal expenses, and providing all needed invoices, reports, hours, estimates, and costs to handle billing clients efficiently.
- Assisting in the sales process by participating in client presentations, building a complete understanding of client needs and uncovering opportunities for future projects or up-selling opportunities.
- Facilitate problem resolution through the communication of requests and open discussion of unresolved issues. Provide clients prompt responses and follow up on status of resolution(s) in a timely manner. Communicate client issues internally and help develop a plan for client success.
- 2-3 years of marketing account management
- Healthcare experience is a plus but not required
- Performing market research for specific industries and identifying key trends
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Proven success managing multiple marketing clients, projects, schedules and budgets
- Leading an omnichannel campaign across multiple industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills